Friday, January 11, 2008

Study Abroad - Deux



Well I've taken a bit of a sabbatical while spending time with family and friends over the break.

I was able to spend about two weeks with family in Arizona and a week in Oregon visiting friends. Tomorrow I will be heading to Los Angeles where I will be flying to Paris from.

I could not be more excited to be heading to Europe!!


I am all packed and have even managed to stay within my previously established luggage limits ... the overpacking really had to come to an end.


I've decided to give my blog a bit of an update, which reflects the winter weather I'm heading into ... eeeh!

This morning I recieved my host family information which is great. The only problem is that all I really recieved were the two names of my host parents. They are going to pick me up once I arrive in Copenhagen which is great and I'm hoping that they respond to a quick hello e-mail.

I know this semester is going to fly by as quick as my time in Chile did and I'm hoping to post photos and updates as frequently if not more often than I did in Chile. Considering I'll have (presumably) less time at the beach : ) I think maybe I'll be able to keep up.


Also if you have any desire to send me a quick hello please feel free to do so at this address:

Irene Lehne
c/o DIS, Denmark's International Study Program
Vestergade 7
DK- 1456 Copenhagen K
Denmark

wishing you the best for 2008 --

No comments: