Tuesday, April 15, 2008

EXCESS China Pictures

I stole all of these from my fabulous study tour leader Brad's albums.
Thanks Brad!!

P.S.

The majority of these should be for my Mom and Grandmother as I apparently hadn't posted enough with myself in them ...
My apologies.


Our night out! My wonderful classmate Cara!















At the Peking Opera - Front row seats!
(Perfect for reading hilarious translations)














"I read climbing mountain on the itinerary" I said as Chinese tourists in three-pieced suits strolled by on their way for the gondola.


















CTR Market Research - Beijing














What was the beginning of many group pictures ...













After lunch at the Hu-Tongs, this woman was so happy to have us to her home for lunch although she looks less than thrilled to be in the picture ... (I was also coerced)

No comments: